| |
Reviews are coming later today. I promise.

But I just had point out that Justine Larbalestier has won the second ever Norton Award for Magic or Madness. If you head over to her blog, you can read her thoughts on winning the award (and her thoughts on why the world will end if Harry Potter dies in Book 7)

Also, if you've already read Magic or Madness, check out the other titles on the Norton Shortlist

  • Devilish by Maureen Johnson
  • The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
  • Midnighters 2: Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld
  • Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
  • Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

I've read all of them except for The King of Attolia (only because I still haven't read the first two books in that series... yet), and I would highly recommend all five.

0 comments:

Post a Comment