| |
Well, the good news is, I'm going to GRAD SCHOOL!!!

I just got my acceptance letter from Florida State, and I will be starting their MLIS (Masters of Library and Information Studies) program online in the fall!!!!!!!

The bad news is... I'm not sure how this is going to cut into my blogging time. I mean, I was intending on getting caught up on reading and posting this afternoon, but instead I somehow ended up spending the entire afternoon doing virtual paperwork, and actual paperwork, and trying to get my desk organized so I can be a good little student.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's great. And I'll be you'll find some time for blogging...

Sara said...

Thanks Jen!!!

Yes, I'm sure I'll find some time for blogging... it just might not be quite as much (which is already not as much as I'd like)

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! I am in the home stretch of my own Master's degree in Library and Information Science. I, too did it all online (from Clarion University of PA) and love it. It really doesn't cut into my blogging too much, since it's only 2 classes at a time. Anyways, good luck! I'm glad to see another librarian getting a start out there!

Little Willow said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

Sara said...

Amanda,
Thanks for the reassurance... I'm planning on taking 2 classes a sememster too, and it's nice to hear that it's not too, too time-consuming. Any suggestions about the whole online-class thing?

Little Willow,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Post a Comment